AR2009 Photos

Events and "things to do" you think might be of interest. Biker rallies, races, or more general interest. Not exclusively biker-related.
tonyj
speaker

Postby tonyj » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 am

I recieved Disc last week which Michael kindly sent me with a rear camera view on run up Pordoi , some nice puffs of diesel smoke can be seen on that one
Also is run down Pordoi with forward facing camera, I think this one must come with warning " Don't try this at home " . Couple of moments! on this one. I will send disc up to Chris at weekend to see what magic he can do with it.
Tony

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am

Moments! I don't like :shock: Looking forward to the vids, they made me feel ill in the hotel :-)

tonyj
speaker

Postby tonyj » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 am

Yep, I am also looking forward to finished product, Once I had sorted the individual files into some sort of order there is enough material to produce some nice footage, Trip over Timmelsjoch and Mizurina.

KR1S
expert

Postby KR1S » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 am

[quote]Apologies as I have yet to sort mine. I've been spending my spare time editing some of Tony's footage into a short video which I'll make available soon.

How are you getting on with the editing/sorting Chris? Still looking forward to seeing your shots as well as the video!
Chris