Hi I'm the new guy.

Any suggestions for improvements, wish lists, things you would like changed on AlpineRoads.com or this forum.
lotus66

Hi I'm the new guy.

Postby lotus66 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:49 am

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:17 am Post subject: Hi I'm the new guy.
I am not a biker, too clutzy. I do however own a Lotus which is a lot like a bike. This sight is fabulous, a true find. It has long been a dream of mine to tour the Alps in my Lotus and with the info on this sight it just might happen sooner than later. I am in the US--put those middle fingers down, we're not all so bad-- and would love some insight on shipping my car to the UK either Ireland or England. Also map info would be great. Have couple of Frommer's favorite drives guide which are super. Good luck to all of you touring out there, keep the faith, and if you ever get to the US, or need touring info let me know. Keep up the fantasic work on this site! Jim

alpinebiker
speaker

Postby alpinebiker » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:13 am

I too have a Lotus as well as a bunch of bikes - an old one (69 Elan) that I've had for well over 20 yrs. I spend a fair bit of my year in the alps and have never yet managed to get there in the elan!

The plan is that I'll get there in it next year (but I've been saying that for about a decade) Partly its mechanical but mainly its because if I'm going by car I'm taking the rest of the family / furniture / towing etc or if I'm going on my own one of the bikes is first choice

Return to “Suggestions”